Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Spring FEVER! Popcorn popping!
Some signs of spring I took at the AR Institute where Mike works. We were there for a CES Couples Conference today. It's been in the 60's and 70's and beautiful weather! Isn't California a nice place to live- most of the time!
I'm so stinkin' jealous! We've been hanging on to 40's and barely in the 50's for a few days, and I'm ready for some warmth! I've got major spring fever...I'm so excited for my tulips to come up, and to go swimming, and to send the kids outside to play!
1 comment:
I'm so stinkin' jealous! We've been hanging on to 40's and barely in the 50's for a few days, and I'm ready for some warmth! I've got major spring fever...I'm so excited for my tulips to come up, and to go swimming, and to send the kids outside to play!
Post a Comment