Monday, April 14, 2008

The kids movie

The kids are now inspired to make movies from my little digital camera and movie making computer program. They did this by themselves (I receive no credit)- and wanted me to put it on our blog. So move over Hollywood- here comes the Howell filmmakers! Ha Ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny! Brayden ran right to his room and got his light saber out (after months of being dormant) after watching these videos. hehe.

Summer said...

I think they've got something there! Just a little honing and those could be some mad filming skills :)

GDuck said...

Bradley! Ow ow! Those are quite the moves! Hahaha! And, a good job to the filming/editing crew and guest actor.

Unknown said...

I didn't know that you could dance like that! Where did you learn all of those moves?
-Corinne

Syd+Nat Webshow Inc.com said...

I Am besties With Syd and when she showed me that movie I laughed my head off! Keep tryimng to learn those dance moves Bradly