Our teachers for all the kids have been INCREDIBLE this year. They have not only taught them what they needed to, but have also helped to instill confidence, and all those wonderful character traits we try to teach them at home as well, such as caring, honesty, and doing what's right. THANKS to Mrs. Laird and Anderson, Mrs. Coyne, Mrs. Pease and all of McKenzie's teachers, especially Mr. Weller. KUDOS!!
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Last Day of school
Our teachers for all the kids have been INCREDIBLE this year. They have not only taught them what they needed to, but have also helped to instill confidence, and all those wonderful character traits we try to teach them at home as well, such as caring, honesty, and doing what's right. THANKS to Mrs. Laird and Anderson, Mrs. Coyne, Mrs. Pease and all of McKenzie's teachers, especially Mr. Weller. KUDOS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are out of school already!?! Wow, I thought we got out early, and we still have another week! hope you guys are well, miss ya! Have a great week.
Just wanted to say 'Hi'. Your kids are all so adorable. I tried to start a blog months ago and haven't looked at it since, but now that school is out, I'm recommitting myself. I was looking at friend's blogs for ideas- yours looks great! I'll let you know when mine is up and running!
Angela Miller
I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey
Post a Comment