Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures from our trip to Utah

I had the guts to take the kids to Utah by myself, and it was fun!! We went for a flute festival, but had some fun along the way with family and friends.


At Erika's--Addy and Ashlyn



Syd and Addison at Korin's cabin



Korin invited us up to her cabin. She was there with 4 of her kids. We joked that it was a Mom's night out (well- with 9 kids!!) It was really fun. The kids rode 40-wheelers, did the high swing between the trees and played games, had adventures in the mountains, and ate good food. Thanks Korin!! We had a blast!! Korin and I even got some good chatting time until 1am!!














Celebrating Nathan's 6th Birthday with the cousins--



McKenzie at the flute Festival. She learned a lot!!





At the car show with the Rat Fink Festival...





Seeing Great Grandfather's home:

4 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

It can be so fun to get together with just the moms and kids. No husbands to worry about. My sister and I had a blast with our combined 9 children last year in our little town home and we loved it. (I really do love having Levi around)

The Powell Family said...

long time no speak. I need to send you an email

howellblog said...

Ya- update me- Laura!!
Suzy

Syd+Nat Webshow Inc.com said...

i love utah its so fun!