Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Mopping fun...
Mopping Fun with the girls! We got a new mop, and the girls started "slip slidin' away" on the wet floor.
Cute video! It gave me a good chuckle to see your girls having so much fun. Maybe if I get a new mop I can get my girls excited about mopping the floor. =)
4 comments:
A.....hahahaha! Looks like a blast! We'll have to have mop olympics now.
Your kids always find a way to have a good time. Looks like tons of fun! Miss you guys!
Cute video! It gave me a good chuckle to see your girls having so much fun. Maybe if I get a new mop I can get my girls excited about mopping the floor. =)
dear mom,
We were awsome! We should be mopping movie stars!
love, syd
Post a Comment