Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in Utah 2008

We had a Great time at Christmas and Grandma and Grandpa's, we met our new nephew, Jacob, and Addison found her new best friend...GRANDPA! She followed him all over the house, and loved sitting on his lap listening to country music on the computer.





Christmas Eve with my little wise men and angels...





Christmas morning...favorite gifts:
Suzy: Nikkon d60 Camera
Mike: Airhogs remote helicopter
McKenzie: Digital Camera and software for composing music
Bradley: Camcorder and RC car
Sydney: Nintendo DS and doll
Nathan: Nintendo DS and RC car
Addison: Locks puzzle board, doll, ride on toy
Family: Yamaha Piano- weighted keyboard- love it!





We had tons of game time and parties too over the couple of weeks. Great time had by all!! Thanks Utah family- you are great!

2 comments:

GDuck said...

We miss you already!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I can't believe how big your kids are and how many you have! Addison looks just like how I remember McKenzie when I was babysitting her.