Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow in California!? WooHoo!

We woke up to snow on the ground last Friday...I was sleeping and awoke to screams and heavy footprints of the little ones running around excited!
Nathan couldn't wait for me to help him...as you can see by the first picture, he threw on his coat first-over his pajamas, then his snow pants (backwards and not zipped, and straps hooked around the OUTSIDE of his coat), then shoes without socks. I cracked up when I went outside and found him like that. What a funny guy!




Addison watched with wonder from the window for a while, then had to get out for a bit.




The older two were busy in the front making this snowman (actually- it started as a snow WOMAN, but with a boy that age, I made them shave off the curves for the picture!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhhhhhh...that picture of Nathan is cracking me up

Summer said...

you know it's a big deal when EVERYONE I know in Sac has blogged about the snow :)
hope all is well with you guys!

howellblog said...

Ya- right- no biggee for you Yootahns@!