Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
McKenzie's 15th Bday!
McKenzie and a couple of great friends had a little birthday celebration for her 15th Bday. We all went to "Skyhigh", which is a trampoline place and they had a great time- were very silly. Reminded me of myself with my friends when I was that age. I was that crazy, too! Fun times!
McKenzie, Happy 15th! You look like you had a great time with your friends. I loved the crazy photo shoot with them. The trampoline place looks like a lot of fun.
1 comment:
McKenzie,
Happy 15th! You look like you had a great time with your friends. I loved the crazy photo shoot with them. The trampoline place looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment