I think this is a muscrat...Anyone know?
This is hard to see, but it's a turle in the water:
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
2 comments:
Ashlee says she thinks it's a muskrat.
My kids love spotting all the turtles. They usually like to hang out on one rock.
The geese are sooo cute with their babies, but yes, stay back!
I haven't seen the turtles! We'll have to go check them out! We haven't been down there to walk around the lake in a while but there's only a few more weeks left to do it for free so I better get a move on.
These pictures are so pretty...you must have a decent camera!
Post a Comment