Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sledding Party














My sister, Corinne and her husband Darrel have a wonderful sledding hill on their property and they invited us over the day after Christmas for a sledding party (or did we just assume the invitation?) It is becoming a fun tradition. We have soup and buttermilk scones, go sledding around her circular road with the truck and huge sled Grandpa and Mike made, then the kids head down the sledding hill with the tubes and sleds and moms watch nervously when things get a little crazier and more daring. We survived all the fun and even played some games and Corinne, Erika, Jen and I practiced a trio for Sacrament meeting. Thanks for the fun times, Corinney!

1 comment:

Katie said...

whew....I'm tired looking at that hill and thinking of walking up and down it in snowboots. I bet they slept good that night