Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Mckenzie's flute concerts
McKenzie was invited to be in the flute choir at Snow College. (3rd from the left, playing the base flute and the regular flute) It is a great opportunity for her and she loves it. Makes up for not having marching band here, which she was really dissappointed in. She is at the college 3 days a week in the afternoons (sometimes it makes for 14 hour days- which she doesn't mind- as long as it's involving music! She was in 3 concerts last week- busy girl, in addition to playing in the high school musical orchestra, community Messiah, College Symphonic band, and 2 bands at the high school. Tried to upload a short video sample, but maybe later, it's not working.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
busy busy busy.
I'd love to see the video. I don't think I've ever heard her play, though I'm sure she's fabulous with all that she's doing!
Post a Comment