Wood flooring done, paint done, brick is half-way done, Some of the tile is done and the cabinets are coming this week. We've been working away downstairs while the workers are working upstairs. This is quite the project- one that I don't want to do EVER again! I'll be excited for a house to live in though! We will be in the house the middle of January we hope! A few weeks past the original date because I have such a hard time making decisions!
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
House updates
Wood flooring done, paint done, brick is half-way done, Some of the tile is done and the cabinets are coming this week. We've been working away downstairs while the workers are working upstairs. This is quite the project- one that I don't want to do EVER again! I'll be excited for a house to live in though! We will be in the house the middle of January we hope! A few weeks past the original date because I have such a hard time making decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment