Sydney had a really fun birthday party. She chose a "cooking" theme which was really fun in our new kitchen. I made aprons and chef hats for all the girls (except Sydney told me there were only 12 girls- forgot to count her. So I have to make her one later). These girls had a lot of fun together. Don't ask me why one of the girls has a spiderman mask on...I think they found the dress up box while waiting. I asked her if she didn't want to take if off for the picture and she said no. Crazy!
1. She is very thoughtful of others. This year she has been sticking up for the underdogs at school.
2. She is very spiritual. She can recognize the whisperings of the Holy Ghost.
3. Sydney is a good friend to others.
4. She still snuggles with me.
5. She works hard in school and gets straight A's.
6. She is a lot of fun and can be crazy at times.
7. If you have never heard her when she has a giggle-attack, you are missing out~
8. She has a heart of gold and won't kill bugs or spiders. She loves all animals.
9. This girl is very helpful and good with the little siblings.
10. She still enjoys dress-ups, dolls, and other girly things. I don't want her to lose that, but realize it is just around the corner.
11. Very independant and responsible. She always remembers things she needs to do and places she needs to be and reminds me.
12. LOVE her strawberry hair!
1 comment:
That cake turned out very cute- I think I'll have to try one for Ashlee (I have never used fondant either.) Happy Birthday Syd! Yea for Young Women's!
Post a Comment