Ok, so some friends were ready for a girl's night out, and since it was close to some of our birthdays, we CELEBRATED! Also we lamented Gloria's moving :( We went to BJ's restaurant and had dinner, then the famous Pizookies! Then we went to Kohl's and went shopping until 11pm. The purses and clearance racks were a favorite spot. Naomi and I cracked up at what we tried on. Just doesn't fit the same after 5 babies (for me, anyway- Naomi looks great!) Thanks girls- we had a blast, can't wait until the next one! We missed you, Katie- you could have had your own Pizookie with the candle for your bday, too!
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Birthay girl's night out.
Ok, so some friends were ready for a girl's night out, and since it was close to some of our birthdays, we CELEBRATED! Also we lamented Gloria's moving :( We went to BJ's restaurant and had dinner, then the famous Pizookies! Then we went to Kohl's and went shopping until 11pm. The purses and clearance racks were a favorite spot. Naomi and I cracked up at what we tried on. Just doesn't fit the same after 5 babies (for me, anyway- Naomi looks great!) Thanks girls- we had a blast, can't wait until the next one! We missed you, Katie- you could have had your own Pizookie with the candle for your bday, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey- I had a March birthday, where's my pizzookie? Just kidding. Looks like a fun time.
I guess we missed a few! I guess there's next year!! Bummer!
That's okay, you just knew I would eat too much of your pizookie. March 4- go put it on your calendar ;)
Post a Comment