Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Class Reunion...

I went back to Manti for our class reunion. We had about 35 of us and it was a blast to look at old pictures in the slide show- some of which I don't even remember why I was in them...It was fun to see all my old classmates and we missed the ones that couldn't be there...I didn't take tons of pictures, but will wait for some to come from Sarah. I loved growing up there. They are life-long friends. Many of us went to school from preschool to elementary to Middle to High School, then on to Snow College together. FUN! Maybe we'll do it again in 5 yrs.




This one was funny...after we posed for the pic, Dean said, "Hey- this is our 7th grade class presidency!" I had totally forgotten that. Dean was pres, I was vice-Pres, and Dan was Sec. Funny what people remember!:

No comments: