A few weeks ago, Nathan earned enough Mommy Bucks (my new reward system for doing their chores) to have a family bonfire/smores night. I found the most gigantic marshmallows at Food 4 Less, and you should have seen the kids' eyes when I brought those home. As much as I LOVE smores, I couldn't even eat one. The thought of such a huge marshmallow made me feel ill. But the kids LOVED it! Giant smores!! Time to earn more "Mommy Bucks" for the next fun time!

2 comments:
Way to go Nathan! Looks like it was loads of fun.
That is such a fun idea. I did notice the bare feet by the fire and it reminded me of doing fires at my sisters house and us telling the kids they had to have shoes. They almost all came out in flip flops:) Keep up the mommy bucks.
Post a Comment