Since Addison's Bday was on Halloween and we had marching band exhibition and soccer game, trunk or treat, parties, and other things, we decided to have her little family party on Sunday afternoon, November 1st. We invited our adopted grandparents to come have cake with us and they loved watching her and celebrating with us. We all cracked up when we put her giant cupcake cake in front of her with the huge candles and her eyes got huge! (double click on the photo to get the full effect!) I think she was really scared of the fire. Stared at it with big eyes until after singing and she finally blew them out, then laughed and clapped when they were out. Funny!
With Leona and Herb...
Present opening time! She loved her little dog that barks and wags its tail when you pet it. She wouldn't let anyone take it-
With Sisters and brothers trying out the new wooden veggie cutting toy. They all cut up vegetables for an hour or so and made a big bowl of pretend soup, then Nathan got bored and being the boy he is, started using the veggies as hockey pucks. I had to get under the couch to find all the peices!
This is what happens when you have a 12 year old boy living with you...
Addy used a lot of concentration to get everything cut up. It's hard work to cook a meal!
Not sure what this sour face is...I think it's her new way of smiling, I find it in a lot of my pictures now. Smiling to her includes closing her eyes for some reason!
I love this little angel. Our home certainly wouldn't be the same without her to make us laugh and entertain us! She is a wonderful little daughter! Don't want her to grow up too fast, but will enjoy the journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment