I have joined once again the coupon craze. I have not done it since I was first married and I used to be good at it when we were struggling students. Now it's a lot easier and I have learned a lot about doing it. I've been saving hundreds a month, which I have been putting towards paying off the house...YAY! It is also helping me collect food storage! It's a fun game...does take time...I spend about 4 or 5 hours per week, but now I have a system down. Yesterday was my best day yet...4 stores, rebates, sales, coupons, gift cards, etc...I ended up with all this...

FOR JUST ABOUT $5 !! (yes you read that right- FIVE dollars). I took Sydney and Addison and Sydney was dying when she saw what I could do! I had to bring it home, set it up and take a picture like I see on the couponing websites!
CVS- made a profit of $17 (counting Extra care bucks for next time)
Rite Aid- spent 6$ after rebate
Safeway- spent $10
Target- spent $5 after I get my rebate back
The kids laugh at me when I come home with my deals a couple times a week! But it's a fun challenge! Do you coupon?
3 comments:
My mom was a crazy couponer ... several neighbors who didn't use their packets would give theirs to my mom. We all had jobs, collecting them, cutting coupons, filing them into boxes. Rebates too. I remember my mom coming in so excited when one of the stores was double couponing again for a time.
Myself ... I'll try to clip some, but I don't really dedicate any time or effort to it, and just use them when I remember and happen to have them handy.
Congrats on your deals! *Ü*
I wish I could! My town is too tiny (not quite like Manti, but close!) to have any big chain grocery stores, so the deals really don't seem to come my way. Any ideas on how I could save? Looks like you got some great deals!
I can't wrap my brain around it. I use a few coupons here and there...but nothing like this.
Post a Comment