Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Addy-isms

The last couple days Addy has made me laugh (and embarrassed me royally). Here are some of the things that have unexpectedly come out of her mouth:

Addy: "Cinderella is gettin' married".
Me: "She is?"
Addy: "Ya, Cinderella is gettin' married in the temple!"


Addy: (to the secretary of the insurance office): "I like your BIG Chest!" (She said this 3 times even though I tried to distract her because she wanted the lady to say something like, "Oh- thanks!" Addy felt like she was truly giving a compliment.

Me: "I'm going to run some errands, wanna come?"
Addy: "Ya!" (excitedly), "I want to go to Erin's!" (a 6 yr old cousin- then she asked all day to go to Erin's)


Addy: (to the insurance guy, looking at the dog cleaning himself): "Ooh- that dog is gross- what's he doing?"


Addy: (again to the insurance guy): "The dog is pooping on your couch"...

As you can tell we really made an impression with the insurance office! My face took a while for the red to go away!

3 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

Those are awesome!

Terie Young said...

Hahaha. The things kids say! I have a lot to look forward to. It looks like you guys are doing well!

GDuck said...

Hee hee! She's a hoot! Here's my new one... I was complaining about how full I was after dinner. 'A' says "You're fat." After explaining that saying things like that can make people feel bad, 'H' puts her arm around me and says, "It's ok mom. I don't care if you're fat." WHAAAA?!?! Oh geez. Yes, I've been majorly working out each day ever since. :) Pretty funny though. -Erika