Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Updates on the house...
Footings
Cement walls being framed
Cement walls for the basement View from the house of the temple- we love it!!
suzy, for some reason as I am scrolling down the screen I get an annoying box that says something about "these photos may have been removed" - the photos are still there, it's in the middle of the screen and is only hidden by the photos - but covers up the writing? Do you know what that is all about? OH, btw - love seeing your progress on the house - and the kiddos look great. school starts tuesday for us! Amanda is soooo excited.
It always seems so small when its just the layout down. Once the walls go up it will seem much bigger! I love the picture of everyone standing in a different spot kinda doing their own thing.
What an amazing view of the temple you are going to have. How beautiful!
Heidi---a glitch in the system. I guess on cutestblogontheblock. I need to redo the background. Thanks for letting me know- I thought it may just have been on mine. Greg- Yes, it seems a little small, but Mike is convincing me it's right. Katie- Yes, we love the view! It called for big picture windows like our CA house, so we are doing that. And yes, everyone is standing where their rooms are going, that's why all spread out.
Suzy, I love being able to see what you guys are doing. Thanks for blogging so I can keep updated. Your kids are so cute! When I read about Addie (sp?) saying those things I remembered what Jeremy did to me in the grocery. We were checking out and he saw a black man (now in Ellensburg we don't see many of those) and as loud as a 5 year could he said "Mom, that man is black". I hurried out of the store as quick as I could.
7 comments:
Yippee!!!!! Walls!!!! Does it still seem smaller than you thought?
suzy, for some reason as I am scrolling down the screen I get an annoying box that says something about "these photos may have been removed" - the photos are still there, it's in the middle of the screen and is only hidden by the photos - but covers up the writing? Do you know what that is all about?
OH, btw - love seeing your progress on the house - and the kiddos look great. school starts tuesday for us! Amanda is soooo excited.
It always seems so small when its just the layout down. Once the walls go up it will seem much bigger! I love the picture of everyone standing in a different spot kinda doing their own thing.
What an amazing view of the temple you are going to have. How beautiful!
Heidi---a glitch in the system. I guess on cutestblogontheblock. I need to redo the background. Thanks for letting me know- I thought it may just have been on mine.
Greg- Yes, it seems a little small, but Mike is convincing me it's right.
Katie- Yes, we love the view! It called for big picture windows like our CA house, so we are doing that. And yes, everyone is standing where their rooms are going, that's why all spread out.
Love the view! Progress looks great!
Suzy,
I love being able to see what you guys are doing. Thanks for blogging so I can keep updated. Your kids are so cute! When I read about Addie (sp?) saying those things I remembered what Jeremy did to me in the grocery. We were checking out and he saw a black man (now in Ellensburg we don't see many of those) and as loud as a 5 year could he said "Mom, that man is black". I hurried out of the store as quick as I could.
Sorry - That comment was from me, Erika. :P
Post a Comment