P.S. This is Before we moved in...I wanted some pictures before we made a mess of the house...
The mud/laundry room:
View from kitchen of the great room:
View from great room window:
Guest bathroom:
Master Jetted tub:
View from our bedroom window:
Boy's bathroom
Playroom- unfinished- needs flooring. Downstairs family room:
Kids bedrooms (there are 5 that look almost identical):
Girls vanity area:
Girl's Walk-in shower: Master Walk- in shower:
Master Walk-in closet:
Master bathroom:
Master Bedroom:
Great room railing for basement stairs:
Kitchen (my favorite): Dining area:
Certificate of occupancy saying we passed inspection and can move in:
More of the kitchen- ovens, pantry, microwave and baking center:
Entry:
Den (and guest bedroom if we get visitors) Front Room (or as people in Utah call it, the "home teacher room". More like a piano room for us.
Well, there you go...The cleanest you'll see my house with 7 people under one roof...but we're gonna enjoy it! Now the hard part- emptying all the boxes!
6 comments:
Suzy, your home is beautiful and I'm very envious of your living room view!
WOW gorgeous!!!! I bet everyone is really excited to move in!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Enjoy :)
So beautiful Suzy! I'm sure you are ready to get in there. Miss you guys!
I am so happy for you! You have a great home. I love when we don't watch TV. Everything in life goes so much better. I bet you feel like you have so much room. Your kitchen is great.
Beautiful! With a view like that I'd be doing dishes all day! In fact, I don't think I'd ever leave the kitchen. And I loooove all the windows in your dining room. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Post a Comment