Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Couple of days in the new house.






We have TRULY enjoyed the new house, especially having no TV! Our children have gotten along better and spent the last few days playing games with each other, poring over scrapbooks, reading and doing homework, and practicing instruments. I think we are going to take a TV break this year. Every few years we take 6 months or a year off TV and LOVE it. Not sure why we go back to having TV, except we miss having the convenience of general conf, etc. But for now, we are going to enjoy each other!

6 comments:

BowSweet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GDuck said...

It's beeeaaaauuuuuutiful! I'm so jealous. :) But, so happy for you. Can't wait to see it in person!

PHILLIPSFAMILY said...

Congrats Howell Family!!!!! Everything looks wonderful, but what is all that white stuff outside of the windows? I don't see anything like that when I look out my windows. :) (snicker snicker)

Lisa said...

It's so nice to see your new house filled with family! Congratulations you guys, you were in it for the long haul.

Kristen said...

Glad to see you have finally moved in. It must be nice to be in your own place to call home. I love the kitchen and railings. Beautiful!

Rocky and Deb said...

Looks nice Howell Family. Congratulations on the new home.
Rocky and deb Shepard