Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nathan Randoms...


Nathan worked so hard on his derby car, only to have it bubble up on the paint job just hours before. Not to worry, Supermom to the rescue...Dad wasn't home, so Mom went and bought more paint, sanded it all down to the wood herself, and helped Nathan spray paint his car over again...got done JUST barely in time. WHEW!Mrs. Frischknecht (my AUNT) was Nathan's teacher this year. This is at the May Festival. We both LOVED having her as a teacher. Gotta remember to put her up for an award somewhere. She's AMAZING!
Nathan was a hoot in the May Festival. He really performed well and people asked me after, "Oh- is this one your son? Boy- he's a good dancer. Cracked me up!" Here he is doing the sprinkler move:
I about died when I realized he was dancing with a partner! They even did the tango, which I cracked up on. They told them to make a serious face during the tango, and it was funny!
Nathan's Birthday cake...Turning 9.
LOVE this kid!

No comments: