These two love each other and it's so good to see that even an 8 year gap doesn't separate them. I did see a litte change the other day though, when Addy came upstairs crying that Syd locked the door when her friend was over. She didn't want Addy to bug them. I know they have to grow up, but really so fast? Syd is really sweet to Addy most of the time, though. She is like her 2nd mother.
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Sisterly Love
These two love each other and it's so good to see that even an 8 year gap doesn't separate them. I did see a litte change the other day though, when Addy came upstairs crying that Syd locked the door when her friend was over. She didn't want Addy to bug them. I know they have to grow up, but really so fast? Syd is really sweet to Addy most of the time, though. She is like her 2nd mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment