Addy shared the party with Steven...
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Addy turns 4!
I can't believe my baby is 4! We had a combined family birthday party at our house. Addy wanted a princess cake...so this is what I came up with. She had so much fun with her cousins, cake and presents! She really is a sweet girl and we love having her around! She brightens our home with her little ray of sunshine!
All she wanted was a princess barbie...She got Rapunzel!
This banner is out of fabric and I decided to make it that week so I have something I can re-use. It worked out well!


Addy shared the party with Steven...
And Jacob...

These next few pictures I had to add...randomness of Addison. Not too happy (which is unusual for her)...
This is the way scripture reading goes often...
And this last one I caught after she fell asleep writing her letters. She LOVES writing her letters and will spend TONS of time writing and drawing...Oh- and dancing...more to come for that...

My sweet little girl! Oh how we love her!
Addy shared the party with Steven...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment