This video is really not very long and I'm sorry for the sideways ballet number in the beginning. The rest of the video is upright. ( I did a quick clip with my iphone and don't know how to turn it.) Addy learned to ballet dance from Barbie and the Nutcracker which she could watch OVER AND OVER. You'll crack up at Nathan's talent for the talent show. Makes a mother proud-heehee. I didn't know what his talent was going to be...He said he had it taken care of. He told my mom to turn on a random Christmas song, which ended up being, "Silver Bells" and he did some leg-less dancing... 2 of the kiddos I sang with so I didn't video. My sister may have clips of that. I'll have to ask.
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Christmas video montage
This video is really not very long and I'm sorry for the sideways ballet number in the beginning. The rest of the video is upright. ( I did a quick clip with my iphone and don't know how to turn it.) Addy learned to ballet dance from Barbie and the Nutcracker which she could watch OVER AND OVER. You'll crack up at Nathan's talent for the talent show. Makes a mother proud-heehee. I didn't know what his talent was going to be...He said he had it taken care of. He told my mom to turn on a random Christmas song, which ended up being, "Silver Bells" and he did some leg-less dancing... 2 of the kiddos I sang with so I didn't video. My sister may have clips of that. I'll have to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment