Saturday, April 21, 2012

20th Anniversary


For our 20th Anniversary - (really?- can't believe it!) Mike took me to do sealings at the Manti Temple, where they happened to take us to the room we were married to do the sealings.  So fun!  Seems so long ago, but on the other hand, seems like just yesterday.  Then he took me on a surprise mini-vacation down south.  He told me I had 2 choices- adventure, or just nice...I chose the adventure trip.  We stopped for night skiing (the adventure as I had not been skiing in 20 years), and needless to say, I was very sore and very slow!  But it was very fun!  I want to go again!  Then we went to St. George, where we stayed at a nice hotel, went to a nice dinner and the next morning SLEPT IN! WoW! What a treat!  Never hardly get to do that anymore! Then he took me on a shopping spree.  Most people that know me know that I'm last on my list to by anything for myself, so he put $200 cash in his wallet and told me that by the end of the morning whatever was left in his wallet that I did not spend on myself would be his golfing money.  If that wasn't incentive to spend it, I don't know what would have been.  We had fun!  It was nice to get away just for a couple of days! We are planning a bigger trip on our 25th when things at home are easier to leave...Love this man and am glad I have spent half my life with him!

1 comment:

cambridgeclan said...

It's amazing how time flies. It looks like you had a great time.