Sunday, April 22, 2012

My little performer...

Addy has been such a performer lately at home.  I can always hear her singing and dancing around the house- usually Disney Princess songs.  I can't wait to take her to Disneyland...Here she is with a friend, Katelyn- they decided for their playdate they'd put on dance costumes and dance around...and that's just what they did:


Addy dancing with her Daddy to the Sunday music over the intercom- note her true gracefulness...not sure where we learned that...





Addy has been learning the song from Rapunzel. She needed a little help, but she's getting it...love the hands at the end...watch:




4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. She cracks me up. I love her graceful dancing and her finger twiddles at the end of Tangled were too much!! I also had a hard time knowing if a princess was helping her sing or if that was you Suzy....you have a great voice!

Seriously Addie, are you coming to visit this summer again? =)

Tiffany said...

Oh my adorable! I LOVE that they are such good friends. Katelyn is SOOOO bummed that Addy won't be in Kinder with her. We will still have to lots of playdates though I think.

Katie said...

videos still aren't working.

howellblog said...

Sorry! Should be working now...enjoy Penny!
p.s. Addy asked Penny on the phone when she was going to move closer because she missed her!