Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Parade and Rodeo
Grandpa invited the kids to ride the wagon (pulled by mules) with him in the county fair parade and the grand entry for the rodeo. The kids loved it, but I was worried about that wild driver with Addy on there. There were lots of jerking around and I worried she'd be bumped out. All was well, though! If you look close in one picture, Addy is the one with the pink bows and pink skirt. It was hard to get pictures of a moving wagon.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are the types of things you moved for:) I know we love being able to do things with our extended family. I am so glad the kids are having fun with their cousins and grandparents.
Post a Comment