Sunday, September 12, 2010

OOPS! Bike got ran over...



Nathan had a hard lesson a couple weeks ago...He has discovered bike riding now that we are in a small town. He wants to ride it to school, and after school to the park. I was coming home and saw his bike in the driveway, and I thought to myself, "If I move it for him, he'll never learn." So I ran in the house and hollered down the stairs for him to go move his bike. Just then, Grandpa barrelled in his driveway- RIGHT OVER his bike...Crushed it. Nathan ran out just after it had happened. He handled it pretty good, especially knowing he left it there. Grandpa took him to Walmart to pick out another bike...of course, Mom and Dad insisting Nathan earn half the money. He's still working that out. He's so glad he has a bike again. Funny thing, though, as he was testing it out, he crashed it and broke part of the pedal off. KIDS!

No comments: