Sunday, September 12, 2010

Visiting the Bountiful Temple

So Peaceful there...so grabbed the camera for a few impromptu shots of the kiddos...


So typical of boys:






3 comments:

walkin on cloud nine said...

Hey when did you go to Bountiful temple? You should stop by some time if you are in town. We still have a gift for Nathan for his baptism sitting here but we have been unable to come down to see you guys. I am recovering from my surgery and Steve has been working out of town. We just made him a candy gram and it is to awkward to try to mail. Cute pictures of your kids!

howellblog said...

We went when you had your birthday and were planning to come see you that Sunday, but Mike called and you had April with the flu, so we decided we better wait. (We went to hang all weekend with California friends). Hang onto that for Nathan, and I'll get it next time we're up...Hopefully it doesn't melt! That surgery looks nasty! Hope you get better fast. You ok with Stevey out of town?

Katie said...

Cute pictures. I miss our playdates with Addy.