Sunday, October 17, 2010

Soccer season's over...


Nathan loved playing soccer this year, and I loved watching him. What I like about soccer in a small town:
1. Price...$40 for EVERYTHING
2. They don't kill you with too many practices.
3. No Team mom
4. No expensive banner that gets used a little, then thrown away.
5. No expensive photos
6. Coaches that are fun, but not too intense, and very encouraging!
7. No all-day Season opener.
8. No after-season parties at a pizza place...just gave their medals after the last game and took a couple of pictures.

Who knew soccer could be so fun and so simple? LOVE IT!!

5 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

Ok, I'm jealous! I wish soccer was that cool in Cameron Park!

Katie said...

thats why we don't do soccer in cameron park. =)

We miss you guys.

Ali said...

That is soooooo nice and easy!

jimnkate said...

Love it! Wish it were that easy and cheap here!

JenB said...

That's pretty much how soccer is in our area (and we're not really small) ... maybe it's a Utah thing? As long as you're doing the recreational soccer, not competitive. I love soccer (wish I could find an adult league along those lines) *Ü*