McKenzie has now passed her test and has her learner's permit...I know...how can I be that old? I keep asking myself. We've taken her out a few times and she does a good job, but it is a little adventurous! I hope I'll survive this phase of life. But you know? It's pretty exciting to see your kids grow up and become adultish! Dating and Driving this year has been too much fun for her- and us.
Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Watch out...we have a new driver! AAHH!
McKenzie has now passed her test and has her learner's permit...I know...how can I be that old? I keep asking myself. We've taken her out a few times and she does a good job, but it is a little adventurous! I hope I'll survive this phase of life. But you know? It's pretty exciting to see your kids grow up and become adultish! Dating and Driving this year has been too much fun for her- and us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What happened to the little activity girl I had? How exciting for all of you!
Post a Comment