Here are some highlights from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning...
Acting out the Nativity:
Bradley played Taps, since he didn't practice any Christmas numbers.
Beautiful Silent Night Trio:
Mckenzie playing piano for the talent show!
Nathan and his Christmas PJ's
Addy modeling her PJ's
Sydney got matching pj's with her American Girl doll, Felicity:
It was so fun to see the excitement on their faces- it makes Christmas morning fun- even at 7am!
The kids all lined up to head upstairs. Grandpa even did the traditional jump on the bed with all the kids in it. One of these years he may just break his back!
We had such a great Christmas - See what Mike bought me for our new house!!: (I got a different one from my brother's family that I love too, so I figured out where I could put them both!)
Bradley wondered why another camera- but then I had to tell him that his new camera got ruined in the move. This one has a front video monitor that he can video himself all day long. He loves to make crazy movies!
McKenzie got her I-touch- She was SO excited! She did have to pay half, though! I told her that was WAY too much to spend on something the size of a wallet! She is attached to it now 24/7!
Addy and her cousins with their Pillow pets:
The family(except Bradley- he thinks electronics will ruin the family) was so excited to get a Wii- Santa's choice- not ours! But we are excited to play with them. Nathan kicks our tails at bowling!
Nathan with his Hexbugs. They are fun!
Addy in her dress ups:
McKenzie made Addy a headband!
Sydney was thrilled to get American Girl Doll horse and outfits:
2 comments:
*sigh* I miss your family.
I love your temple picture! Did I tell you my parents were married in the Manti Temple? and one of my sisters. I LOVE that temple and am jealous that you have such an amazing view of it! =)
Didn't know that! That's so cool! Come visit it (and me! :)
Now if I could just get to the temple more often instead of buying pictures and worrying about my view of it, it would be nice! LOL
Post a Comment