Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
House updates- So close!
Here are some of the latest updates: countertops done, backsplash almost done, shower and tub ALMOST tiled,stucco worked on, rock fireplace finished...Another week or two maybe...Hoping that Feb 1st is a magical date to move in! I won't be posting any more pictures until everything is shined up and beautiful- just before we move everything in and start scratching things up...whatever- we gotta live in the house- all 7 of us...it will have the lived-in look in no time, I'm sure. As for now, I'm enjoying the beauty of it all.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so excited for you. Your house is beautiful!
It looks so awesome! I bet you can't wait until Feb 1st!!!
It's all beautiful, but I LOVE your kitchen!!
Wow, what a beautiful home! It looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves;)
So pretty Suzy. I LOVE your kitchen to. =)
Post a Comment