Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bradle's birthday- #14~!

We had a family party for Bradley's 14th Birthday. He was a Valentine baby and when he was born, he came out thinking. His eyebrows kept turning down in the middle like he was thinking deeply. That's SO like him still. Always thinking deep and processing everything about him. We had a good time and he LOVED his gifts of dartboard, woodburning kit, money, candy apple and a gift certificate for CHICKENS when he gets the chicken house built with his Dad.



The adults hanging out:




The teens hanging out downstairs...


Little kids LOVE Bradley. He always plays with them and they hang on him like little monkeys. Here he is walking with them clinging on his legs. Maybe that's what I should to do to get a good leg workout!
Bradley's cake...not too exciting, but it did have orange on it which seems to be his favorite color:

My sister and her hubby, Greg:
The littler kids eating cake: So much fun! And so much sugar!

I thought I took a pic of Bradley eating his cake, but when I clicked on the picture closer, it was a candle. He's always doing silly things on the sly!
Opening his gifts.
While the kids were playing, Mike caught a few shots of us 3 sisters skating around the island on the wood floor in our socks. I think we DID find a new aerobics routine!
Bradley enjoyed his party and we are glad we have family around to party with! He was saying now he can go to dances...I can't wait to see how that goes!

No comments: