Sunday, March 6, 2011

Party at our house







McKenzie said she invited some kids over for a party Friday night. I came home from work at 7:30 to find a Ton of teens playing games and dancing and having a great time! I was cracking up at so many things they did. It was really fun. We used to have parties almost every weekend when I was that age and I SO looked forward to the weekends so I could hang with friends. McKenzie is like that too, when she's not busy with other things going on. My other kids asked the other day if she is still living with us... she's been gone so much! They were kidding, though!

1 comment:

Los Hansen said...

Your house is incredible! I think we'll ask for a change of assignment to your basement. Dale retired and we are headed to Cupertino.

Con amor,
Los Hansen
Veracruz