Sunday, March 6, 2011

Prom Dress Shopping

McKenzie, Sydney, Addison and I went shopping for Prom dresses in Provo. It was fun, but a long day. We cannot divulge on the internet which dress McKenzie picked out because this Saturday will be Prom, but here is one she tried on...I forgot to take more pictures because it was a blur trying to find "the one", but she found the last one that was the right size. She had to wait for a girl to try it on first, then when that girl decided not to get it, McKenzie snatched it and was thrilled to find the one that would be PERFECT for her. Now on to the accessories, hair, nails, eyebrows, makeup. Wow- this thing is a lot of work to get ready for! But she is excited. She had a really nice date and I know she can't wait. I can't wait to see her do the Promenade like I used to at the same High School I went to. What fun! Addy had to get in on the action too:

After, we treated ourselves to dessert at ColdStone- even before dinner! What's a girl's day out for anyway!
Actual Prom dress pictures will show up next week- stay tuned!


No comments: