Mike surprised me with a birthday party! He made the main dishes- bacon wrapped chicken, salmon and other yummy food. Everyone else brought salads. He even made me an ice- cream cake and it was yummy!
Grandma with some of the little ones:
Ashlyn and Addy- matching cousins!
Grandpa is always getting attacked:
After the little girls played, we looked over in the great room and saw
this ingenious way to use kleenex:
Silly Matthew making everyone laugh:
Horsey Grandpa:
Ok...Erika and I didn't get the "Crazy Picture" memo:
I told my fam all I wanted for my bday was some snapshots of me with my siblings. We always forget to take them when we are together. So we had a little photo shoot:
Mike making the Cheer- down- in- front pose:
Have to compare this next one with the one above. Mike decided to be "mental" in one of them:
Hayley doing a poem for me for my birthday:
Presents:
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! How did I miss it? What great pictures. You'll cherish those for sure (especially the cheer down in front one. what a hoot!).
Post a Comment