I love the things Addy says that make sense in her 2 yr old world.
Like when something is hard, like getting a shirt over her head she says,
"It's Heady"-
meaning it is heavy.
Or when I ask her if she is sleepy and she says,
"No- I'm happy!"
Like as if there is 2 phases- sleep and happy. Wish I was always happy when I'm awake...depends on how much sleep I got, I guess. She doesn't know the word awake. Not sure if I want to teach her, it's so cute to hear her say she's happy.
Or Counting..."1, 2, 9, 10! 1, 2, 9, 10!"
Or when she insists on doing everything herself now.
Or when explaining something that belongs to her, she says,
"That's myes."
Because if it belongs to you it's yours.
And how she says,
"Pish"
for fish, and when we try to get her to say it right, she says,
"FFF...Pish!:
But My favorite thing of all is when she climbs up on my lap, wraps her little arms around my neck and says, "I wuv you" or, "I missed you!" in that little tiny voice! AAH- melt my heart! You are growing up girl!
Like when something is hard, like getting a shirt over her head she says,
"It's Heady"-
meaning it is heavy.
Or when I ask her if she is sleepy and she says,
"No- I'm happy!"
Like as if there is 2 phases- sleep and happy. Wish I was always happy when I'm awake...depends on how much sleep I got, I guess. She doesn't know the word awake. Not sure if I want to teach her, it's so cute to hear her say she's happy.
Or Counting..."1, 2, 9, 10! 1, 2, 9, 10!"
Or when she insists on doing everything herself now.
Or when explaining something that belongs to her, she says,
"That's myes."
Because if it belongs to you it's yours.
And how she says,
"Pish"
for fish, and when we try to get her to say it right, she says,
"FFF...Pish!:
But My favorite thing of all is when she climbs up on my lap, wraps her little arms around my neck and says, "I wuv you" or, "I missed you!" in that little tiny voice! AAH- melt my heart! You are growing up girl!
1 comment:
I love her
Post a Comment