Here we are- the good and the funny times! Hope you enjoy staying connected to us. Let us know if you have a blog, too, so we can add you to our friends and family list. You can click on any picture here if you want it clearer and larger. Have fun!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Play date...
Addy and Penny were excited to play with each other today since they missed Monday's playdate since Addy was sick. After a couple of not sharing episodes with Addy (this is a first), I used the distraction method...I got out the shaving cream and made paint. The girls loved it and it entertained them for a good hour while I got the floor swept and dishes done! We are almost ready for some sort of preschool- I think Addy would love it! Maybe in the fall...stay tuned!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Preshcool???? Are ya kiddin' me! I can't believe she has grown so dang fast. That looks like a great art project. I may have to steal your idea and try it with my granddaughters. They are living with me now.
Well, I say preschool, but what I really mean is some sort of home-mommy school. I've done it with each of my kids at this age, just a little more set activities/crafts to keep them entertained- then at age 3, I do it with friends...more of a preschool playdate- activities, songs, crafts...It's fun! Can't wait! How fun to have the girls with you now. It's good you can do that. They will have good memories!
pre school age is so much fun. Come take a look at my blog.
That shaving cream looks yummy enough to eat! lol
Penny had lots of fun that day. Fun to see pictures. See you in the morning!
I think we'll do some containers with water and pieces of styrofoam, sticks, and rocks tomorrow. Let them play with "float and sink."
Post a Comment