Because we went to Grandma King's funeral, we decided to stay the weekend and celebrate Easter with the family. It was to snowy to go to Antelope, the usual family Easter hangout, so my Uncle Paul and Marla invited everyone to Broken Arrow Ranch and their home to have an egg hunt in the hay and have a big dinner. There were 45 great-grandchildren of my grandma Jean there, and lots of relatives. Some of which I did not recognize and some did not recognize me... But it was fun to get to know them again.
Uncle Fred had the kids do a slingshot with water balloons and they loved it. He had a big long line for that one.


THE CHICKEN DANCE: Nathan won the dance contest and a dollar for his age group, and sadly, I didn't win for the cousin group...maybe I'll practice so I can get better!


Games, games, and more games!

With Great Grandma Jean:
No comments:
Post a Comment