My friend Trisha invited 4 of our friends (Institute director's wives) to Tahoe to stay in a time share and get away. We went for 3 days and 2 nights and had the BEST time. We each had a meal we were in charge of and had Eggplant lasagna, crepes, chicken rolls, chicken salad crossants, and cereal/fruit. I think the favorite was Susie's hot lava cakes...YUM! It was a welcome respite with 4 forever friends. Wish we could go every year. Nice to have our own therapist (Trisha) there on hand to discuss all our issues...lol.
We didn't get much sleep, since we enjoyed talking so much. We also played tennis (go girls!) and laughed as we tried to dodge the ball coming at our heads in raquetball. We enjoyed some hot tub time and eucalyptus steam bath. Most of all we enjoyed our faith-filled gospel chats for hours that really uplifted us. What some incredible ladies I am fortunate to associate with! Thanks girls! I needed that! It will be one of my favorite California memories!
1 comment:
That looks like a great time. We are sure going to miss you guys!
Post a Comment